Search Blogbuster

Friday 17 June 2011

Still no comment

Ok, I fear there may be some operator error here. I clearly need help. When I want to post a comment I do the following:

Click where it says '(number of) comments'
Click Post a comment
Type in a comment
There is a drop down box asking for my account so I select Google Account
Click on post comment

That's when it all goes horribly wrong. I either get the screen sticking on this page or it goes through to the Blogger window asking me if I want to create a blog. I have claered my cookies so where am I going wrong...?

4 comments:

  1. The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff.Flights to Harare

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with this place!!! I want to see that every day when I wake up!
    Cheap Flights to Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re so smart to turn the panel into runners. They are beautiful.
    Flights to Abuja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen
    Flights to Accra

    ReplyDelete